Monday, August 11, 2014

Lemon Linguine

My kids really like pasta so I'm always on the lookout for new recipes to try. They love lemon linguine and will normally eat 2-3 helpings. My daughter says it is one of her favorite foods. It goes great with all kinds of meats and you could easily add chicken for a main dish.

Lemon Linguine
4 servings

8 ozs. uncooked linguine
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
grated Parmesan cheese, optional

1. In a saucepan, cook linguine in boiling water until tender.
2. Meanwhile, in another saucepan, combine butter, lemon juice, basil, garlic powder, and lemon pepper; cook and stir until butter is melted.
3. Drain linguine; add to butter mixture and toss.
4. Add Parmesan cheese if desired and toss.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Erin,
    Your Lemon Linguine looks so good, I just love Lemon. Hope you are having a great day and thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with Full Plate Thursday!
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good! I think I'd really like to try this with chicken. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have never thought to add lemon to pasta, but it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound delicious and I have all the ingredients so I might be giving this recipe a try this weekend. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so yummy! I'm going to have to make it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and delcious. I love all things lemon. Found your recipe at the Two Cup Tuesday Link Party. I am one of the hostesses of Tickle My Tastebuds and would love you to stop by and link up this recipe if you have not yet already. Here is the link
    http://bit.ly/1vJVhoh
    Lori

    ReplyDelete