Yummy blondies! It is almost impossible to eat just one!
Makes 3 dozen
3/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 pkg. (10 ozs.) butterscotch chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs; blend well.
4. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture; mixing well.
5. Stir in butterscotch chips.
6. Spread into a greased 13 inch X 9 inch X 2 inch baking pan.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and center is set.
8. Cool completely before cutting into bars.