Wednesday, November 5, 2014

3 FREE Online Radio Choices

I like freebies and I like music so it makes sense that I would find some radio alternatives that are free of charge and able to be customized to the music I want to listen to. These days there are lots of choices for online music streaming. I have listed my top three picks. I prefer to choose the genre or search by artists and listen to other artists that are similar. While these radio alternatives are free for use of the basic service, there are options to purchase non-advertising listening and further control of "stations".

My favorite and probably one of the best known would be Pandora. I think that it is easy to use and the advertising is not too overbearing.
Pandora


AOL Radio is another option for free music. You can search by pre-made stations or create your own station or playlist.
AOL Radio

Grooveshark is a third option with lots of potential listening choices. There are many genre stations to pick from including classical to hard rock to rap. A paying option is also available for more access to songs.
Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment