Very easy steak marinade that tastes great on the grill.
1 cup lemon-lime soda
3/4 cup vegetable juice
3/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon horseradish
1 boneless beef sirloin steak (1 to 2 pounds)
1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
2. Cut steak into strips and place submerged in the bowl.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
4. Drain and discard marinade.
5. Grill steaks, uncovered, until they reach desired doneness